August 24, 2010
7-10 PM
We are having another praise & Coffe night ladies!!!!! All of our girls who have home parties will be demo-ing their products, after our PRAISE & WORSHIP TIME. ♥ Please let me know if you can come, and bring your FRIENDS!!!!!
We also will be discussing the WOMEN OF FAITH CONFRENCE in philly, September 10th & 11th, I am leading a team and would love to take all of you with me :) I do need to have a final number for the confrence ...by Aug. 25th. Thanks!
***UPDATE***** All who sign up for WOMEN of FAITH will be entered in a drawing to win a free ticket!!!! I have a free ticket and will be giving it to someone who signs up for the confrence! $ this is an $89.00 Value!
Please contact me if you would like to sign up!
Thanks cant wait to see everyone again
Contact: Trina Martin
trinam6@gmail.com













