Thursday, March 12, 2009

We Had Such a Blast!

Well, the first Praise and Coffee Girlfriend's Weekend has come and gone and it was so much fun!

One thing that was not needed- icebreakers...
From the time women started arriving there was a dull (and sometimes not so dull) roar coming from the conference room.

We laughed, we cried...we worshipped.


And I cannot thank God the I was able to spend this weekend
with amazing women from over 46 churches!!
This is the TEAM that made this all come together and go so smoothly.

Click on pictures to enlarge










If you would like copies of any of these, email me and I'll send you an invite to my Snapfish acct. where you can order any that you like.
Our next event is a Praise and Coffee Night at the Plainwell Coffee Mill.
April 23rd at 7 PM

1 comment:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Great pictures of a great weekend!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top