Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Plainwell, MI ~ Praise and Coffee Night!

Girlfriends, coffee, yummy goodies and inspiration!

Time to catch up with old friends and make some new!

April 23, 2009

At The Plainwell Coffee Mill
717 E. Bridge St. Plainwell, MI 49080
MAP
7-9 PM

I'll be speaking on, "Why does life have to change?"

There is no cost, but coffee and goodies are available to purchase.


I'm so excited to get together again!
I also want to anounce something new:

Girlfriend's Community Table!

This table will be set up at every Praise and Coffee Night for you to announce any events or information that might be of interest to the ladies attending.

What are you up to?? Do you have a church event, Bible study, do you own your own business ...etc.... that you would like to tell us about? Bring info, brochures, business cards, or flyers to set out on the table.

(If you want to put something on the table, I just require that you be at the Praise and Coffee Night, I will not be able to set up for you or bring it every P & C Night, and I would like someone there to represent each announcement or business.)

2 comments:

debi said...

awesome idea I already have something to add, 3rd is doing a simulcast on Aug 28-29th of the Beth Moore Living Proof conference that she does in Green Bay Wisconsin. I will be glad to let people know. Thanks

Praise and Coffee said...

Oh great Debi!! Bring all the info!!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top